My pledge to you is to get you the highest price at the most favorable terms in the least amount of time & inconvenience to you. Even in good real estate markets the competition is tough; and our job is to make your home shine above all of the homes competing for your Buyer. I have been listing homes in all types of markets since 1979, so I know how to get your home sold!
During the pre-listing stage, I will:
- Prepare a thorough Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which compares recent sales to your home. I also review current listings and homes under contract.
- At our 1st meeting, take a detailed look at your home & offer advice on repairs, de-cluttering, clean-up & staging along with reviewing the CMA information with you.
- Ask you to complete a Seller’s Disclosure form that explains the full details of your home including repairs & known defects.
- Compile other information such as a copy of your deed, mortgage company information, utility costs and any other information useful to prospective buyers.
- At our 2nd meeting, provide a thorough analysis on pricing and take the final steps to get the home ready for showings.
Upon listing the home, I will:
- Place your listing into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS); the main database used by Real Estate agents our area.
- Also place the listing into PattersonSchwartz.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and numerous other Real Estate websites.
- Enter the listing in my own personal website, www.Felicettihomes.com. With each of my listings, I feature a photo slideshow, color brochure, Seller’s Disclosure form, a Google map of your home’s location and an easy contact form for potential buyers to make appointments for showings.
- Prepare a brochure to be placed in your home that potential Buyers can take which provides detailed information about the property.
- Place an attention grabbing Patterson Schwartz “For Sale” sign at your residence. The signs hold my website address & phone number along with a 5-digit code for potential buyers to instantly obtain pertinent listing information via text message.
- Follow up with showing agents to obtain feedback from their clients and forward it along to you.
- Continually keep in touch with you to follow the listing progress and track market trends to be sure your listing remains competitive.
Once we receive an Agreement of Sale from a buyer, I will:
- Contact you to review the terms of the contract along with confirming the buyer’s pre-approval status with the Buyer’s Agent.
- Keep you updated on important dates for the home, radon, termite & other inspections. (An FYI, home inspections last approximately 2-3 hours. We ask that Sellers kindly respect the Buyer’s time and not be present for the home inspection).
- Provide names of contractors to handle any repairs that came up as a result of the inspections.
- Keep you updated on the progress of the transaction and advise you of the date, time and location of final settlement.
- Let you know the date & time of the buyer’s final walk-through of your home.
- Accompany you to settlement–then congratulate you on the sale of your home!